The Oconee County Chamber of Commerce is committed to the development of both large and small business in our community. We work closely with our county's Economic Development department to provide information on starting a new business along with resources for businesses.
- Starting a Business in Oconee County
- Free Resources for Small Businesses
- New Business Brochure
- University of Georgia SBDC
- The Official link to the US Government
- Governor's Enterpreneur & Small Business Office
- Internal Revenue Service
- US Small Businesses Administration
- What Georgia Employers Need to Know
- Georgia’s Business Incentives
- Georgia QuickStart
- Georgia Work Ready
- Georgia’s Innovation Crescent (specific to life sciences)
Do you have a question regarding Economic Education or Development in Oconee County? Please fill out the below and someone will get back with you.
Platinum Corporate Sponsors